As personal injury lawyers, we have been very successful in obtaining settlements and judgements for our clients. For example, here are some personal injury recoveries that we have won for our clients:
- $1,000,000 for a working man on his way to work who was hit by CHP car;
- $1,000,000 for a pedestrian hit by a delivery truck;
- $1,800,000 for a widow of a man crushed by a high speed elevator;
- $1,010,000 for a mentally handicapped woman who was sexually assaulted in a nursing home;
- $975,000 for a man who was severely injured during an assault; and
- $600,000 for a woman who slipped and fell in a restaurant.
As criminal defense attorneys, we strive to get our clients the best results possible through thoughtful advocacy and aggressive litigation. For example, here are some of our many criminal defense victories:
- Hung jury in capital murder trial of real estate developer/sports agent known in the press as the cross-bow murder trial;
- Attempted murder charges dismissed despite multiple co-defendants providing incriminating statements to law enforcement;
- Secured misdemeanor settlement with no jail time for client charged in complex, multimillion dollar embezzlement scheme;
- Motion to quash search warrant granted in possession of child pornography case where charges were subsequently dismissed by prosecutor;
- Successfully negotiated a misdemeanor resolution in a sophisticated marijuana grow case with over two thousand plants; and
- Not guilty verdicts in DUI trial with a .19% blood test after challenging accuracy of test results.